SILK SCARF PAINTING WITH NATACHA (Monday & Tuesday 7, 14, 20 & 28 June 2022 - 3 PM)
Silk painting is back at Bartega Studio!
Have you ever tried silk painting? Though it might look otherwise, this class is incredibly beginner friendly and perfect for all ages! Bring a friend, or family member along to this class with Natacha, a silk painter, and use traceable designs to create a unique, personified silk scarf that's all your own.
During this class, Natacha will teach us how to stretch our silk, use gutta and colored ink to fill in your scarf, plus her own tips and tricks for getting a splendid result on your silk scarf.
Paint and Wine tickets come with free-flow wine.
This class is conducted offline.
This class is designed for beginners, but is open for all levels.
Date and Time:
- Tuesday, 7 June 2022 @3 PM onwards
- Tuesday, 14 June 2022 @3 PM onwards
- Monday, 20 June 2022 @3 PM onwards
- Tuesday, 28 June 2022 @3 PM onwards
- Level: Beginner
- Duration: 3 Hour
Location: Ashta District 8, SCBD - 1st Floor
Address: District 8, SCBD Lot 28, Jl. Jend. sudirman kav 52-53, RT.8/RW.3, Senayan, Kec. Kby. Baru, Kota Jakarta Selatan, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 12190
What you’ll learn:
- Basic Silk Painting Skills
- How to trace patterns using Gutta
- How to pay attention to detail
- Mix colors and create unique gradients on your silk scarf
What you’ll get:
- All painting materials to use on-site
- A steamed & hemmed silk scarf
- An unforgettable experience!
Bartega requires you to be fully vaccinated (min. 2 dose) in order to attend our events with proof of vaccination. Please note that as a result, our events are only for ages 15 and above.
If for any reason you can’t join the event, we cannot issue a refund. We can issue class credit if we are notified no later than 72 hours prior to the event date and time.
However, should you come down with sickness prior to 24 hours of the event, please inform us so we can cancel your attendance and issue class credit.